Saturday 27 August 2011

Cards that I have been working on arrived today - all 25 lovely sparkly new designs. They include a lot of christmas, a little of hello and a couple of other occasions like this 'good luck' one thrown in too.
Now I am spending my evening giving them a little spruce with some christmas feeling (glitter.)

Spent yesterday with good intentions of overhauling my website... and a day later I have not progressed much. It's such a big job and needs hours just sat in front of the computer, otherwise I loose my rhythm of page layout and picture uploads.

Anyway the cards will be available to buy from myself... or from the Treasurer's House, National Trust in York where they retail at £2.50 each. If I haven't sold them all to my family whom have entered into the christmas spirit already.

No comments:

Post a Comment